Heaven got a new angel . Michael ‘s dad’ Ed Puckett, passed away at 9:30 last night. He was 93 and had a wonderful life! Praise for him and prayers for the family please 😘
ue Long Creek Eastern Stars are collecting for the local Ronald McDonald House. The items that are needed are:
* 4, 30 & 33 Gallon Trash Bags
* Dishwashing Liquid
* Dishwashing Deterrent
* Laundry Detergent
* Toilet Bowl Cleaner
* Ziplock Bags
* Aluminum Foil
* Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
* Crossword, Sudoku, Word or Search Books
* Postage Stamps
* Baby Bibs, Blankets, Board Books
* Tooth Brushes (individually wrapped)
* Travel Size Deodorant, Toothpaste and Shampoo
* Razors, Shaving Cream
* Snacks – Chips, Nuts, Crackers or Cookies (individually wrapped)
* Oatmeal (individual size)
* Drink Mixes or Juice Boxes
* Canned Fruit, Pop Tarts or Candy (individual size)
There will be a collection box at the lodge. Please bring anything you can to help.
Not seeing all the posts our lodge posts on Facebook?
Many people have asked why they don’t see all the content that we or you post on Facebook. In these two videos, Derek Muller of the wildly popular and very interesting YouTube channel, Veritasium explains why.
Long Creek Masonic Lodge # 205 would like to welcome its officers for the ensuing year:
- Master – Scott Starnes
- Senior Warden – Mike Harding PM
- Junior Warden – Ron Cook
- Treasurer – Bill Burgess PM
- Secretary – Scott DeHaas
- Senior Deacon – Jacob Bolick
- Junior Deacon – Tom Himler
- Senior Steward – Matt Stroup
- Junior Steward – Brodie Butler
- Chaplin – Curtis Buchanan
- Tyler – Glenn Gant
A special THANK YOU goes out to all of the Long Creek Eastern Star Chapter 151, who helped with the Long Creek Lodge installation of Scott Starnes and his officers. Mr. Starnes wanted to let everyone know that he really appreciated all the work that went into setting up the reception that took place after his installation.
To view pictures of the Long Creek Lodge Masonic Installation, click this link
Hope you can make it out to this years’ BBQ on Oct 4th from noon until 7 pm. Plates are $9.00 and include:
- Tea or Coffee
Desserts are an extra $1.00 and provided by the Long Creek Eastern Star Chapter.
This family event is open to EVERYONE — Masons, their families and friends. Hope to see you there!
Welcome to your new 2012 Long Creek Masonic Lodge officers:
- Worshipful Master – Robert Stroup
- Sr. Warden – Scott A. Starnes
- Jr. Warden – Jamie Farmer
- Sr. Deacon – Ron Cook
- Jr. Deacon – Todd Pearce
- Sr. Steward – Bruce Watson
- Jr. Steward – Michael Untz
- Secretary – Scott DeHaas
- Treasurer – Bill Burgess
We wish them all the best this year.
We will hold our January Stated Meeting on Thursday, Jan 13 at 7:30pm. We will NOT be having a meal prior to the meeting.
All brothers are encouraged to attend.
What are you doing this Saturday? Why don’t you come out and help with the lodge cleanup day? It is this Saturday — September 18th from 9 am until. This is all in preparation for the mason’s BBQ that takes place next month!Can’t spend all day? Great. Just come out for a few hours. Tasks will include:
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Window cleaning
- Refrigerator cleaning
- Stove cleaning
- Cabinet cleaning
- Flower planting
We can use all the help we can get. Oh yeah, LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED.
Tonight at Long Creek Lodge, we are having:
- Pot Roast
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Glazed Carrots
- Tea or Coffee (soda’s extra)
Come on out and socialize with us — bring a friend or neighbor too.Cost $5.00